Sunday, November 15, 2009

Report Cards

We got them!

Proud of my kiddos so far this year....all A's and B's!! Keep up the good work.

Sick count here: S still fighting a nasty cold, DH some improved, resting helped I think, G is

ALL BETTER I"M GOING BYE BYE TODAY MOM!

That was her subtle way of letting me know that she had had enough time in the house I believe.

Movie Reviews:

Ice Age, Age of the Dinosaur: If you liked the other installments, you'll like this one too B

Imagine That: Cute, a little slow perhaps, I'd give it a C+

Kids are all in bed after watching the Vikes win (we DVR it and watch it at supper time typically). Then we laughed at some You Tube videos and called it a weekend. We're fun like that.

Over and out

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Good for your kiddos. Just wanted to stop by and say hi ... I'm glad you are starting to feel better!