With our adoptions we have agreements to exchange letters and pictures. Gifts if their bio parents want to, but not obligated by any means. I have 4 kids. 1 letter was extremely late (however I don't currently have a place to send it so its just late on my list of things to do and it was bugging me) 2 letters are a month late. And 1 letter is due this week. I typically aim for about 3 pages. 12 pages is a lot to write in one day. Lets hope I learned something. In any case they are written, printed, pictures passed out to them and ready to go. Go me!
While on this wrote a kicked out a Christmas letter too. I promise it was braggy.
I'm feeling better so hope I will sleep better tonight. I haven't slept well the past 4 nights and its taking its toll. To much on the to do list. Procrastination is just bad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment