Friday, November 20, 2009

IT WORKED!!!!

He got up today....we were on time

AND


THE VERY BEST PART


HE WAS


PLEASANT!!!!!!!!



Seriously, he actually chatted. He didnt' do anything mean to any of the girls. It was the most pleasant morning we've had in like 6 months.

We had a few short conversations last night about behaviors. And what would happen if he choose to hurt anyone or any thing in the house. On the phone to DH he talked a bit about the morning and DH later told me he was almost crying about it.

This stuff is sooooooo hard. I hate it. I hate having to push through the hurt feelings on both sides and make him tow the line. But I know he needs to. He needs to learn this.

But it still makes me take a really long time out in the garage digging for stuff for dinner while I compose myself.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm soooooo glad that things went well this morning.