Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home Day 2

S was here this AM. We were all entertained. The TV stayed off until the after lunch routine and no one even asked. She and G stayed busy, I got the bedroom deep cleaned and the bathroom put back together. I'm going to miss her badly next fall! Other then the fact that she is already sooooooo excited to go, I think I'd try to keep her here until G was ready to go.

Not really. But its tempting.


Today they played "colcano" You try to correct them and get them to say volcano.

They were rescueing critters right and left. The worst was G's "Roar" Sophia looked at me very seiously and said that even though they had given him all the best medicine, she didn't think he was going to pull through. I said, of all the critters this one HAS to pull through. HAS TO. She came back to the kitchen in a bit and said, ok, I made a deal, he only has to be dead for 3 days. Then he'll be fine.

Apparently we have some more to learn in regard to death. I'm just glad he'll make it.


****yes Roar is a stuffed lion and yes I do know he is not alive, and not because he succumed to his volcano injuries.

No comments: