Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home

I went to a Hearts at Home Conference this weekend. I'm becoming a bit of a junky with those I think. Not on purpose, it just so happens that when they come around, there are others that are going and I'm able to go with. And I enjoy them. Its a great way to recharge my batteries as a stay at home Mom. I'll probably have a few posts this week on what I learned this week.

Meanwhile I'm taking a breather. Mom being gone for 36 hours makes for 5 people who want individual Mom time....pretty much all at the same time! Whew! I was awaken early this morning hearing the 2 year old come into my room...she ran back to go wake her 5 year old sister whispering loudly "MOMS HOME!" Does a heart good to be missed!

I ran around all morning trying to hit everyones needs....and now, the boys went fishing, big sister is at a friends house, little girls are sleeping. All of a sudden I'm alone!

Feast or Famine!

No comments: